The Graduate School's Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board
The Graduate Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board
The Graduate Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board provides strategic leadership for identifying, recruiting, retaining, and graduating a diverse graduate student body. The Board serves as an ambassador to the university’s colleges and departments in the creation of an environment supportive of the academic success of women and minority graduate students.
Board members are university faculty and staff, as well as other friends of the graduate community committed to fostering diversity. The director of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion coordinates the activities of the Board in collaboration with the chair.
The Associate Director in the Office of Graduate Diversity and Inclusion (OGDI), Christopher Pérez coordinates the activities, agendas, meetings, and strategic planning of the Board.
- Christopher Pérez, Associate Director, Office of Graduate Diversity and Inclusion, The Graduate School
- Evelyn E. Cooper, Assistant Dean, College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Ruth Zambrana, Interim Chair and Professor, Department of Women's Studies and Director, Consortium on Race, Gender, and Ethnicity
- Samuel Gordon, Coordinator, Medical and Pediatric Psychology Services, MedStar National Rehabilitation Network
- Jeffrey Franke, Assistant Dean and Chief of Staff, The Graduate School
Please contact Associate Director, Office of Graduate Diversity and Inclusion, Christopher Pérez (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like more information about the Graduate Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board.