Incident Reporting and Support
This guide aids University of Maryland Graduate Students in understanding their options and the process for reporting harassment, discrimination, and other concerns that may arise. Please navigate the situation options below for UMD-specific guidance and resources available.
- I need immediate support for my mental/emotional well-being or physical safety.
- I'm experiencing sexual harassment or discrimination.
- I'm experiencing gender-based harassment or discrimination.
- I'm experiencing race-based harassment or discrimination.
- I'm experiencing other forms of harassment or discrimination.
- I'm having a problem with my mentor/advisor/professor, student in my role as a GA/RA/TA, student or colleague in my lab, research group/project team, etc.
- I'm not sure whether I'm experiencing harassment or discrimination and I want to talk to someone confidentially.